Noble Member

COYBIB 🔵🟡⚪️🏉

Coyr

Can the Man reacted
ReplyQuote
Can the Man
(@can-the-man)
Illustrious Member

Great win for Leinster 36-22 scoring 5 tries. The Tigers put up a great challenge.
We now host La Rochelle next Saturday in the quarter finals. 

C t M

ReplyQuote
Can the Man
(@can-the-man)
Illustrious Member

Big game against the reigning champions tomorrow at 5:30 in the A Iva stadium. #COYBIB 🔵⚪️🟡🔵⚪️🟡🏉🇮🇪

C t M

ReplyQuote
Nottingham Red
(@nottingham-red)
Noble Member

@can-the-man COYBIB 🔵⚪️🟡  Have the tickets sold out Can?

Coyr

ReplyQuote
Can the Man
(@can-the-man)
Illustrious Member

@nottingham-red Nearly a full house in Aviva stadium, over 50,000 sold. 
Great win, Leinster beat La Rochelle 40-13, scoring 5 tries to 1. La Rochelle didn’t score a single point in the second half. Just vault the end of 5he Northampton Saints v Vodacom Bulls from Franklin Gardens, 59-22 to the saints. Looking forward to hosting the Saints in Croke Pak that has a capacity of over 90,000 for the semi final on the May bank holiday weekend.

C t M

ReplyQuote
Can the Man
(@can-the-man)
Illustrious Member

The atmosphere in the Aviva was electric today, no doubt intimidating for the La Rochelle team, they had a very small travelling group of supporters who just couldn’t be heard once the game kicked off. 

C t M

ReplyQuote
Nottingham Red
(@nottingham-red)
Noble Member

@can-the-man read the report and watched the highlights last night. Looked a dominant and impressive performance. COYBIB🏉🏆

Coyr

Can the Man reacted
ReplyQuote
Can the Man
(@can-the-man)
Illustrious Member

Leinster heading to South Africa on Tuesday for 2 matches in the URC championshio over the next 2 weeks. Playing the Lions and the Stormers.

C t M

ReplyQuote
Can the Man
(@can-the-man)
Illustrious Member

EPRC who takes ownership of ticket sales for semi final and final of the Heineken cup, presale starts tomorrow at 10:00 hrs for 24 hours to season ticket holders. I hope to get mine tomorrow 

C t M

ReplyQuote
Can the Man
(@can-the-man)
Illustrious Member

I got my tickets for the semi final, in fact I got 7 so 5 for my friends and cousins. It cost over €560. 😱

C t M

ReplyQuote
Nottingham Red
(@nottingham-red)
Noble Member

@can-the-man  saw on social media earlier that the tickets have already sold out COYBIB 🏉

Coyr

ReplyQuote
Can the Man
(@can-the-man)
Illustrious Member

Posted by: @nottingham-red

@can-the-man  saw on social media earlier that the tickets have already sold out COYBIB 🏉

yea 82,200 tickets, but 20,000 were sent to Northampton Saints will they sell them all or return some which will be taken up here anyway. #COYBIB 🏉

C t M

ReplyQuote
Stephen Underwood
(@caletafuerteventura)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

The Tigers got beaten 40-17 at Northampton, not helped by a sending off.

ReplyQuote
Can the Man
(@can-the-man)
Illustrious Member

Leinster suffered a heavy loss down in South Africa to the Emirate Lions loosing 44-12. Difficult playing conditions, very hot and so many metres above sea level with very thin air. Roll on next week against the Stormers, hopefully we can get back to winning ways. 

C t M

ReplyQuote
Can the Man
(@can-the-man)
Illustrious Member

I renewed my season ticket with Leinster Rugby today, we are moving next season to play our home games at the Aviva or Croke Parkas our regular home stadium the RDS is having renovations on the old stands 

C t M

ReplyQuote
Page 10 / 11
Share: