Today's Weather - February
A local 5 day forecast can be found here: http://www.aemet.es/en/eltiempo/prediccion/municipios/puerto-del-rosario-id35017
Cloudy at 08.15.
A day of cloudy intervals is forecast with a shade temperature of 21 and up to a 25 kph NW wind. There's a 5% chance of a light shower this morning and a 95% chance this afternoon.