Notifications
Clear all

What Have You Been/Or Will Be Doing Today?

4,688 Posts
29 Users
437 Likes
14.4 K Views
craigw36
(@craigw36)
Estimable Member

well its gonna be a scorcher 24 they reckon today might take kids to park for a kick about and get tantastic !! ? ? ? before another night shift tonight i wish these construction sites would get back up and running properley then can get back scaffolding

Helen42 reacted
ReplyQuote
Helen42
(@helen42)
Prominent Member

Looks like another nice day, training session with my daughter this morning....if she wants to get fit she will have to move and get up before 2pm??, might have a walk down the canal to the retail park see what’s open, considering decorating my bedroom ?? 

craigw36 reacted
ReplyQuote
Stephen Underwood
(@caletafuerteventura)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

We've got 5 or 6 online classes to do today at various times between 10 and 7.

ReplyQuote
craigw36
(@craigw36)
Estimable Member

not so nice today think it might even rain so do abit of home schooling then watch a few films 

ReplyQuote
Can the Man
(@can-the-man)
Illustrious Member

Worked from home this morning then got a call from a prospective client, had to go into the office to collect some equipment as I will be visiting this prospective client tomorrow, hurray a get out of jail free card. ?

C t M

Helen42 reacted
ReplyQuote
Stephen Underwood
(@caletafuerteventura)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

Online classes again today, with some gardening in between. We are also making some homemade masks in case we go out into public places where we can't social distance - it's the law here now.

ReplyQuote
Can the Man
(@can-the-man)
Illustrious Member

In great for this morning, going to visit a prospective client.

C t M

ReplyQuote
craigw36
(@craigw36)
Estimable Member

nothing to do today at all so just do abit of housework then maybe a few san miguels tonight in the garden 

Helen42 reacted
ReplyQuote
 Alex
(@alex)
Illustrious Member

@craigw36  LOL   ? ? 

craigw36 reacted
ReplyQuote
Can the Man
(@can-the-man)
Illustrious Member

Had a great day out of the home office, did some potting of lavender plants in my poly tunnel this evening, got a lovely red strawberry ? first of the season, and picked a few red chillies ? 

C t M

Helen42 reacted
ReplyQuote
Helen42
(@helen42)
Prominent Member

I’m awake too early, got woke up by the daughter saying she feels ill, nothing to do with the wine she drank ??, weather ok again so will go for a walk, need a few bits for Sunday roast tomorrow but not sure if can be bothered with ignorant people in the supermarket, having been awake since 4am today is not the day ?. 

Need to tidy up the garden, branches and leaves ? all over it from the wind yesterday.....might get the daughter to do it will clear her head ??

Starting back at work for a few hours next week ??‍♀️?‍♀️ ?‍♀️ outside only tho and weather permitting will be challenging being 2m apart, see how it goes, but I have a funny feeling we will get strict lockdown again soon. 

ReplyQuote
Stephen Underwood
(@caletafuerteventura)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

Two online classes this morning.

This afternoon we are driving out to Puerto for the first time in 10 weeks. We are taking all my garden rubbish (a car full) to the recycling centre. On the way back it'll be shopping in Mercadona for only the 2nd time in those 10 weeks.

ReplyQuote
craigw36
(@craigw36)
Estimable Member

Posted by: @helen42

I’m awake too early, got woke up by the daughter saying she feels ill, nothing to do with the wine she drank ??, weather ok again so will go for a walk, need a few bits for Sunday roast tomorrow but not sure if can be bothered with ignorant people in the supermarket, having been awake since 4am today is not the day ?. 

Need to tidy up the garden, branches and leaves ? all over it from the wind yesterday.....might get the daughter to do it will clear her head ??

Starting back at work for a few hours next week ??‍♀️?‍♀️ ?‍♀️ outside only tho and weather permitting will be challenging being 2m apart, see how it goes, but I have a funny feeling we will get strict lockdown again soon. 

mmmmmm sunday roast can i come lol

Helen42 reacted
ReplyQuote
Stephen Underwood
(@caletafuerteventura)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

Just back from Puerto del Rosario and Mercadona - a civilised experience. Masks being worn by everyone in the supermarket as per the new rules.

ReplyQuote
Can the Man
(@can-the-man)
Illustrious Member

To windy to do any work in the garden, even though the me fury rad 14’C the wind made it feel about 8’C. Spent the afternoon in the poly tunnel, sowed a new bed of carrots, put fertiliser on the strawberries, sowed some swedes, potted on some lovely Thai Basil ? seedlings, and made up a water distribution system. 

C t M

ReplyQuote
Page 79 / 313
Share: