Notifications
Clear all

What Have You Been/Or Will Be Doing Today?

4,730 Posts
29 Users
439 Likes
14.6 K Views
Stephen Underwood
(@caletafuerteventura)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

Classes this afternoon/evening.

ReplyQuote
Can the Man
(@can-the-man)
Illustrious Member

Posted by: @caletafuerteventura

Posted by: @can-the-man

Walk around Caleta, the amount of dangerous footpaths is very worrying, there are some serious manhole cover pro andthe timber surface on the plaza in front of Baracello is an accident waiting to happen.

Almost every day, one of the opposition political parties puts up a video about the state of footpaths etc. The local elections are in May.

Its crazy here, they are ripping up a perfectly good footpath in front of The Cave where the taxis pull in, and also over at the taxi rank beside the Chinese shop opposite the white centre, while there are collapsing manholes and footpaths on the other side of the road 

C t M

ReplyQuote
Nottingham Red
(@nottingham-red)
Noble Member

A full day at work.now heading to the motorpoint arena with my nephew for Premier league darts🎯

Coyr

ReplyQuote
Can the Man
(@can-the-man)
Illustrious Member

Went out for dinner to celebrate 65th birthday of our friend, her birthday is 17th March. We had dinner in Restaurant China followed by drinks in Millennium Bar. Home now she’s not able  to last the pace as she’s hit retirement age 🤣🤣🤣

C t M

ReplyQuote
Stephen Underwood
(@caletafuerteventura)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

Did the washing, then walked to the hospital as Mrs.U had a blood test. Chatting to my boat neighbours in the warm sunshine.

ReplyQuote
Can the Man
(@can-the-man)
Illustrious Member

We had champagne Cava breakfast this morning to celebrate Audrey’s official retirement age , then later for lunch in the sixties bar, then 2 hours of Andie Dolan in the smokehouse, dinner in hopscotch (excellent highly recommend it), then to the Lord Nelson for bingo and other games, the birthday girl won the bingo €95 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻, then we went to the Step Inn for Ollie singing but the place was packed so we went to Millennium Bar for Mottown music, then home for the night. It was a long and busy day. Oh yea I played my concertina in the smokehouse to give Andie a break.

C t M

ReplyQuote
Nottingham Red
(@nottingham-red)
Noble Member

@can-the-man sounds like you had a great st Patricks day.  Did you concertina playing go down well in the smokehouse?

Coyr

ReplyQuote
Stephen Underwood
(@caletafuerteventura)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

A day off today. 

ReplyQuote
Can the Man
(@can-the-man)
Illustrious Member

Posted by: @nottingham-red

@can-the-man sounds like you had a great st Patricks day.  Did you concertina playing go down well in the smokehouse?

yes it was well received, I had played a few nights earlier in the Step and they enjoyed it also.

C t M

ReplyQuote
Can the Man
(@can-the-man)
Illustrious Member

We travelled home yesterday, went to the airport early so we could set up my iPad to arch the match, we were slightly late taking off only by a few mins but with a head on wind it was a 4hr 25mins flight, got in home at 2:10 this morning 

C t M

ReplyQuote
Can the Man
(@can-the-man)
Illustrious Member

Got the turf and logs in, lit the fire to get some heat into the house. My daughter son in law and grandsons called up to show off their new car and see my wife for mother’s day.

C t M

ReplyQuote
Stephen Underwood
(@caletafuerteventura)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

The first day of Spring.

Weekly lesson planning this morning. Classes this afternoon/evening.

ReplyQuote
Nottingham Red
(@nottingham-red)
Noble Member

Full day at work tiling an en suite. An hour in the greenhouse when I got home setting seeds, cucumbers, tomatoes, chillis, and a few veg, now it's warming up going to be a busy few weeks in the garden

Coyr

ReplyQuote
Can the Man
(@can-the-man)
Illustrious Member

First day back at work, then preparing for a week away in Italy, I have a global sales and service meeting in Parma. Flight at 6:25 tomorrow morning, early start. 

C t M

ReplyQuote
Stephen Underwood
(@caletafuerteventura)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

A list of small jobs to do this morning. Classes this afternoon/evening.

ReplyQuote
Page 242 / 316
Share: