d3 is open

7 Posts
6 Users
1 Likes
Stephen Underwood
(@caletafuerteventura)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

What was The Windmill is now called d3 - it's a Restaurante/Pizzeria/Crepes/Pasteleria.

Attachment removed

Can the Man
(@can-the-man)
Illustrious Member

Must pop in for a crepe and try it, had a very disappointing crepe in Nero’s the other evening 

C t M

ReplyQuote
Nottingham Red
(@nottingham-red)
Noble Member

the place has had a couple of really good reviews on facebook, looking forward to trying it next time im over in caleta

Coyr

ReplyQuote
(@irene-f)

Looks very good, we did not go in, looks as though it had just opened, but was busy by the time we left 5 days later, will definitely go in the summer when we come back. 

ReplyQuote
Villan
(@villan)
Reputable Member

Not exactly enamoured with the new name.

ReplyQuote
Can the Man
(@can-the-man)
Illustrious Member

Didn’t get the opportunity to try this place at Christmas will have to try when over next time 

C t M

ReplyQuote
(@trickyfox)
Trusted Member

Went the yesterday for a late lundin. A bit pricey for some things, reasonable on others. We had lasagna, a pizza, a litre of house red, one portion of tiramisu (big enough to share although my wife hates coffee so had it to myself), a lecheleche and an Amaretto. Total cost €39.90. Food was nice enough, we sat outside on the terrace. They have a HUGE generator at the moment causing a dreadful background noise. The old play area is in a state at the moment but I guess they will eventually sort it. Service was OK, but the waitress didn't seem very efficient at the task. For example. she took our plates away then came back to take the order on the next table - should have taken the order first.

Can the Man reacted
ReplyQuote
Share: